Postpartum Doula in Cornelius, NC – BABYbliss Newborn Care
A newborn care specialist can help you get off to a great start!
- Create a schedule and daily routine that meets your needs of your family.
- Get some rest and alleviate stressful situations that sometimes come as you adjust to life with a newborn.
- Free up time and gain confidence as you care for your child.
- Learn easy-to-replicate newborn care skills.
Your Postpartum Plan
Get organized for baby with a free copy of my fillable postpartum plan for achieving baby bliss. This three page printable will help you get your postpartum recovery off to a great start.
“Alex is very professional and respectful of our time and privacy and has been very easy to have in our home. Not only were we able to sleep soundly knowing that Alex was there for our baby during the night, but she was also able to get him to sleep through the night while bring very sensitive to his needs.”
~ E.M., Charlotte, NC
Local Resources for Cornelius Pregnancy, Birth & Postpartum
“My husband and I were so fortunate to have found Alex. She was there throughout the birth process, labor & delivery of our daughter. We also hired Alex to care for our daughter until she was 3 months old. Not only were we first time parents, we had a colicky baby and we were in the process of moving. Alex was so helpful and was very patient with our daughter…as well as with us! We’re not sure what we would’ve done without her.” ~ J & K
Helpful Links About Cornelius, NC
- City of Cornelius: http://www.cornelius.org
- Cornelius, NC Wikipedia:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius,_North_Carolina
- Zillow Cornelius listings:http://www.zillow.com/cornelius-nc/
- Cornelius, NC City Data: http://www.city-data.com/city/Cornelius-North-Carolina.html