Charlotte Postpartum Doula Care
A professional postpartum doula realizes that new mothers face myriad challenges as they adjust to having a baby in the house as well as introducing their little bundle of joy to other children and family members. Babybliss Newborn Services’ doulas will help you incorporate a new baby into your household and assist in the adjustment process as you learn about your new role as a mother.
Ultimately, a doula assists the mother, as a baby nurse caters to a baby’s needs.
“Alex exhibits a true nurturing nature to both mama and baby.”
Postpartum doula care may include the following services:
- Breastfeeding and bottle feeding help
- Nighttime duty
- Education and support for parents who might be tired or overly emotional
- Preemie and multiple birth care
- Assistance to adoptive parents and surrogate parents
- Nursery organization
- Helping a mom (or dad) cope with apprehension, fear, frustration and depression
- Coaching on parent/baby bonding
- And all the rest…diaper changing, bathing, dressing, feeding and meal preparation
As your Charlotte postpartum doula, I have the ability to deliver a level of comfort and care to you and your family, ultimately, making this period of adjustment easier and less stressful. I will help you transition into parenthood and allow you to learn just what to do. You and your loved ones will benefit from having a comforting and supportive individual in your house who is skilled in the art of motherhood and who realizes just what a new mom is going through, delivering the help needed.
It’s true, having a new baby changes everything, but it doesn’t have to be hard and with the assistance of Babybliss Newborn Care you will get off on the right foot with your new little one. Babybliss offers Charlotte postpartum doula services as well as serving families in Huntersville, Moorseville, Cornelius and beyond.